Monday, May 25, 2009

New car, caviar, four star daydream.

During my horrid weekend I decided to lay myself down on my pale blue carpet with my head close to the window so I could see the bright blue sky. While lying there thinking about nothing in particular I suddenly recalled that about 3 years ago I had stored money in an unread Harry Potter Book. I scrounged around in my bookshelf for the series and flipped through pages of various wizard tales to find a total of $400. Not only did I find this amazing stash of money, but each note had a different message scrawled across it in red maker that I had obviously done before storing the notes.
“We are prone to judge success by the index of our salaries or the size of or automobiles rather than by the quality of our services and our relationship to humanity.”
I’m not too sure about the legality of de-facing Australian currency so I am going to remove it (just incase I’m commiting a crime) and replace it with the same quotes but in a less subtle colour and size font. I cant even imagine who’s purse or wallet these notes will end up in. I hope they notice them.

No comments: