Sunday, April 12, 2009

Take This For Just What It Is

Fuck the rumors and whoever started them. They’ve almost destroyed a huge handful of friendships and it’s hard to try and convince people that you’re the one being truthful. Worst of all, it has to be someone that I thought was my friend, because no one else knows me well enough to make these up. And it’s not as easy as “if you ignore them, they will go away,” because if you ignore them, people will assume they’re real unless you convince them otherwise.

This is the first time I’ve had to deal with this type of stuff, I hope that it ends soon and that my friends will believe me when I tell them the truth.


source: terryrichardson.com

1 comment:

Kelly said...

I'm stuck in a similar situation..I'm not sure what's been spread about you, but my gossip could have me losing my job. Someone I thought I was close to has put me in serious jeopardy. Feel your pain. :/